There are over 77,000 chemicals that are in active production in this country that are found in our air, water and food supply. Once these chemicals enter the human body they can remain for years and have profound effects on normal function and disease creation. Studies show that the majority of people have between 400 and 800 chemical residues stored in the fat cells of their bodies.
Remove Chemical and Metal Toxins with Far Infrared Sauna Therapy
The far infrared sauna, is an effective way for removing both chemical and heavy metal toxins from the body. The process for removing these toxins is referred to as “resonant absorption.” During resonant absorption, the tissues absorb these far infrared rays. When the frequency of the far infrared matches the frequency of water in each cell, the toxins are dropped off into the blood stream and excreted in sweat, feces and urine.
This detoxification process prepares the cells to open and release toxins and is often followed by an Ion Clease treatement to encourage toxic release at a deeper and more aggressive level.
Benefits of Far Infrared Sauna Use
- Help to increase bodies natural process of detoxification.
- Increase Longevity by decreased risks of heart disease and lower your chances of dying from all causes.
- Increase Heat Shock Proteins – produced during heat stress and are important for basic cellular maintenance such as preventing harmful accumulations of unhealthy proteins.
- Saunas speed up post exercise healing/recovery – done by increasing IGF-1, improve blood flow
- Saunas increase happiness and lower stress levels – increase beta-endorphins, dynorphin, and BDNF or (brain derived neutrophic factor), in the blood to combat anxiety and depression.
- Saunas lower blood sugar levels due to increased insulin sensitivity by GLUT-4 Transporters
- Saunas Increase Muscle Mass – Heat Shock proteins prevent oxidative stress from muscle breakdown from free radical damage and increase glutathione levels. Protein repair, increases IGF-1 that promotes muscle growth.
- Saunas lead to better mental performance – increases norepinephrine levels for more focus and attention span, increases BDNF and encourages neurogenesis for improving learning and increasing long term memory.
- Saunas lead to better physical performance – acclimation to high temperatures as in long term exercise, increases the ability of the heart to pump blood, improves blood flow to muscles for less glycogen depletion, increases red blood cell count. Heat therapy protects against the breakdown of muscle from over exertion by heat shock proteins.
- Saunas help to Relieve Pain (Neuro-Musculo-Skeletal, Arthritic, FM) – decreased pain levels due to release of anti-inflammatory hormones like noradrenaline, adrenaline, cortisol, and IFG-1.
- Helps to manage Chronic Headaches – especially vasoconstrictive due to capillary dilation.
- Sauna Use helps you to adapt to stress more efficiently from toxins, extreme temperatures and exercise.
- Helps to regulate the HPA Axis (balance) – Hypothalamus/Pituitary/Adrenal Axis or pathway.
- Sauna use helps to regulate and lower stress levels in the body by lower Cortisol, and ACTH Levels.
- Sauna use Benefits Skin Health by balancing surface pH, oils on the surface of the skin, and increasing hydration capacity of the skin.
- Saunas help with Weight Loss – adequate heat causes fat cell death, increased heat shock protein can reduce fat mass, increased calorie burn with minimal effort – as much as 600 calories per 30-minute session.
- Helps manage Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – 140 degrees, daily for 15-25 days drastically decreased fatigue, overall pain levels, sleep disturbances, and low-grade fevers associated with CFS.
- Helps benefit Cancer Patients by reducing tumor volumes, slowed growth of cancer cells, causes apoptosis of osteosarcoma cells, increases the effectiveness of radiation and chemotherapy.
- Sauna Therapy helps Fight Infection – increase body temperature to decrease chronic infection, high temperatures help the body to kill bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.