Taylor Scott, DC
Licensed Chiropractor and Managing Director
Dr. Taylor Scott has been in private practice in Corinth, TX since 2000. After struggling with college football injuries of his own, Taylor sought out Chiropractic care. He was so impressed with the recovery of his body due to the spinal adjustments and rehabilitation (when standard medical management had failed for him) as a patient… he wanted to become a Chiropractor. He earned his Chiropractic degree in 2000 from Parker University.
His intention is to help others gain trust in their own healing processes on a more natural and organic basis. His mission has been and continues to be to help his patients and the world at large to learn that it is not necessary to use toxic synthetic substances to become well. Most importantly, he wants to empower families, parents, children, and the public at large to trust in the tried and true methods of chiropractic care and living a healthy lifestyle.
In order to trust the therapies and treatments of today, one has to learn how to navigate through the plethora of supplements and other natural health products available in this modern era. Having seen far too many individuals taking supplements and medications with no discernible effect, i.e. with no improvement in their acute or chronic illness Dr. Scott wants to use his role as a chiropractor to help spread the critical importance of clean living and quality supplementation in the process to becoming well.
Through his tireless mission to heal and educate his patients about the importance of natural living, he has implemented services in his office to provide his patients with a full 360 degree health approach.
Dr. Scott’s office has cutting edge thermographic technology, whole food supplement education, a licensed massage therapist, spinal decompression, intersegmental traction tables, electrotherapy, color therapy, far Infrared sauna, whole body vibration plates and ion foot detox. The purpose of providing the additional services is so that his patients can take control of their well-being and live a more natural and healthy life.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA, 2000
- Certified Personal Trainer, NSCA, 2001
- Club Coach Certification, USA Weightlifting, 1999
- Basic Trainers Certification, Parker College of Chiropractic, 2000
- Activator Methods – Basic Protocol, Parker College of Chiropractic, 2000
- Parker School for Professional Success (PSPS), 1997
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2000
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2000
- Oxygen Administration, Parker College of Chiropractic, 1999
- Preventing Disease Transmission, Parker College of Chiropractic, 1999
- Emergency Response, Parker College of Chiropractic, 1999
- First Aid, National Safety Council, 1999
- CPR for Healthcare Providers, American Heart Association, 1999
- American Posture Institute, Certified Postural Neurologist, 2019
- Utilization of Research in the Clinical setting, utilizing peer reviewed scientific literature in creating a diagnosis, prognosis and treatment plan for the chronic and acute patient. How to implement and stay current on techniques and technology in healthcare. [Texas Chiropractic College or PACE Recognized by The Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards], Academy of Chiropractic Post Doctoral Division, Long Island, NY, 2012
- Female Reproduction and Adrenal Health: In depth review of the female hormone cycle and its relationship to health adrenal function. In depth instruction on the 5 most common reproductive dysfunctions affecting the female population and selecting the most appropriate testing methods and proper evaluation for each case. Develop appropriate herbal and nutritional protocols to support normal female function. [Texas chiropractic college recognized by Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners 2016]
- Chiropractic Wellness Certification Program Module 1
- Chiropractic Wellness Certification Program Module 4
- Certified Wellness Instructor Training (singer)
- American Posture Institute Posture Accelerator Program
- American Posture Institute Stress Neurological Mini Course
- Clinical Compass Bulletproof Treatment Plans
- Coding, Compliance and Documentation Guidelines Schmidt
- Modern Ergonomics – Using Biomechanics, Feng Shui and Common Sense for a safer home and Workplace:
- Elements of Closing – Brad Glowaki
- Gluten Summit – Dr. Tom Obryan
- Golf Injury Doctor – North Brunswick Chiropractic and LaFleur Chiropractic
- Standard Process – NeuroInflammation Course – Kerry Bone
- Target Coding Seminars – Creating Chiropractic Treatment Plans
- Total Practice Integration Musculoskeletal Specialist Adult Athletes – Art Janolo DC, NMD
- Standard Process Trekking the Hormone Jungle – Michael Greer MD
- American Posture Institute: Certified Postural Neurologist (CPN)
- Autoimmune Revolution Summit – Dr. Peter Osborne
- Digital Dementia Summit – Dr. Krista Burns
Director of Marketing and Operations
Diana has over 17 years of experience working with high-profile CEO’s and corporations across various industries, and has earned the status of trusted adviser to the C-level executive she works with.
Her understanding of complex real estate investments, including banking and forensic accounting, enables her to analyze corporate data and identify discrepancies and errors. She is experienced in understanding and evaluating complex corporate and personal entity structures, as well as, legal documents and contracts. She also assists in legal responses and full litigation support. She has tracked over $20M for clients in complex litigation support structures, resulting in positive outcomes due solely to her discovery and investigations. She has uncovered fraud and layering schemes for clients in both corporate, trust and personal entity structures. She has worked closely with and overseen projects consisting of many types of attorneys, including – criminal litigation, tax, civil litigation, divorce & family law, estate probate, real estate and merger & acquisition. She is also well-versed in preparing the legal and regulatory documentation required to form new corporations and business entities.
Diana is also keen in seeing operational inefficiencies, as she has also purchased an underperforming spa, and through her management and full day-to-day operations, increased sales more than 200 % within 18 months and went on to sell it at a profit.
Mrs. Scott studied Business Administration and is a Certified Project Manager from UT Arlington and University of Phoenix, respectfully. She also dedicates her time to various charitable organizations, as well as writing a series of books.
Diana is Dr. Scott’s wife, however more than that, Dr. Scott has been instrumental in helping Diana live a more manageable, pain free life. She was correctly diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) in 2015, after 20 years of misdiagnosis. The medical industry treats the symptoms of EDS with synthetic and toxic medications. Through natural supplements and regular services and treatment from Dr. Scott, she feels better than she ever has. That is precisely why Diana left corporate America to help Dr. Scott at his practice, she has benefited so greatly she wants to help Dr. Scott get his message across, so that others can benefit as well.
Julie Carriker has been a Registered Nurse for 25 years and has worked in various areas including, but not limited to intensive care, progressive care, oncology, home health, telephone triage and emergency nursing.
Along with partnering with Lake Cities Chiropractic & Wellness, she currently works as a forensic nurse, serving Denton County as a Forensic Death Investigator and performing evidence collection on sexual assault victims for all county law-enforcement as an independent contractor.
She began her alternative pain management and aesthetic career approximately seven years ago and loves being able to make people happy with who they are and assist them in gaining self-confidence and feel better. She offers professional, personalized, medical aesthetics treatments to fit every clients pain management and beauty goals. Julie has two daughters, Sarah (30) and Sydnie (21), as well as a beautiful 6-month-old granddaughter, Gracie Mae. Julie resides in Highland Village.
Lake Cities Chiropractic and Wellness is very excited to introduce the newest member of the team, Sydnie Carriker as our Chiropractic Assistant. She is currently certified as a medical assistant and is planning on attending nursing school once her daughter Gracie is a little older.
She is committed to Lake Cities Chiropractic and Wellness’s mission; to look at each patient individually from a 360-degree holistic approach to provide the patient with the knowledge and needed holistic care to allow the body to function as it was intended…and allow our patients to take control of their own health!
Licensed Massage Therapist
Lake Cities Chiropractic and Wellness is very excited to introduce the newest member of the team, Brad Freeman.
Brad is a licensed massage therapist and has been for 11 years. He has worked in notable spa’s as well as having his own business. He was trained in deep tissue, trigger point, acupressure therapy, reflexology, pain management, sports, hot stone and relaxation.
His massage practice aligns perfectly with Lake Cities Chiropractic and Wellness’s mission; to look at each patient individually from a 360-degree holistic approach and provide the patient with the knowledge and needed holistic care to allow the body to function as it was intended…and allow our patients to take control of their own health!